WHAT'S INCLUDED WITH EACH RV AND OPTIONAL ADD-ONS:
- Mattress Protectors for each bed.
- Optional Add-Ons: Full Linen Sets - sheets, blankets, pillows, bath towels (see below for pricing)
- Appliances (A/C, furnace, water heater, refrigerator, freezer, stove/oven, microwave)
- Pots, Pans, Dishes, Silverware, Cooking Utensils.
- Coffee Makers (Electric drip and Stove Percolator)
- Toaster, Blender
- Dish Soap and Hand Soap
- Broom, Dustpan, 1x paper towels, 2x toilet paper
- Multipurpose Cleaner
- 2 Wastebaskets (bathroom & kitchen) with trash bags
- Basic Linen Set (kitchen & bath hand towels, wash cloths).
- TV/DVD will be setup & connected to campground cable (if available)
- Fridge & Freezer will be On & Cold upon arrival.
- Outdoor Area Rug
- Outside Trash Bin w/Trash Bags
- Complimentary Firewood (when available, approx 2 bundles pine or cedar)
- Campfire Roasting Sticks
- Camp Axe, Shovel & Bucket
- Table and 4 Chairs (for sites without included picnic tables)
- 2x 20lb Propane Tanks Full
- Dual Deep Cycle Batteries
- Fresh Water Tank Full (for sites without water hookups)
- Holding Tanks empty & sanitized
RV POWER REQUIREMENTS
- Sites with Power Hookups: All our RVs are 30AMP service and work at any 30AMP or 50AMP campground site.
- Sites without Power Hookups: We provide 3400W or 3500W generators if requested that run off either propane or gasoline. If you're providing your own generator, a minimum of 3000W required to run A/C units. Smaller 2000W generators are sufficient to recharge the RV batteries or run smaller appliances (microwave/etc), but will not run the A/C.
- $7/Each - premium firewood bundles (hardwood: almond or oak), or call for bulk discount pricing.
- $25/Each Bed - Linen Set (sheet, fitted sheet, 2 pillows, blanket, bath towels and wash cloths)
- $25/Each - Coleman Outdoor propane BBQ/Grill with stove & griddle swap tops. (Includes fuel and BBQ utensils)
**Full linen sets optional for each bed (sheets, blankets, pillows)
- $25/Day - 3400W Generator (for off-grid campgrounds with no power hookups). Includes fuel for 4-6 hrs per day usage and refuel instructions.
- $2/Each - folding camp chairs (sitting around campfire, etc)
- $12/Each - Large 54qt Ice Chest with 20lb Ice.
- $20/Each - 10x10 EZ-Up Shade Canopy ($25 w/screen room)
Delivery/Setup/Pickup is typically complimentary for local area campgrounds with stays of 3+ nights. 2-night stays incur a small delivery/setup/pickup fee. We'll quote any delivery fees accordingly based on distance/miles and difficulty of RV placement.
We deliver & setup to most locations in the Kern River Valley, Lake Isabella, Kernville areas. Campgrounds or private residences that need extra room for guests. Buena Vista, Lake Ming, and high desert areas also serviced for additional fees. **Please let us know where you plan to camp and/or if you already have reservations when requesting a quote so we can quote accordingly.